This website (hereinafter referred to as “the website”) is the intellectual property of the company under the name ARVANITIDIS SA, which has its seat at the 78th km of Athens-Lamia National Road (hereinafter referred to as “THE COMPANY”), according to Law 2121/1993 “On Intellectual Property”, as such has been amended and is in force today.
The COMPANY retains the exclusive intellectual property rights in the design and the entire content of the website, with the exception of the content that may be added by its users (by way of indication comments / opinions posted by the users on the website). Any violation of these rights of the COMPANY in any way shall bring upon the liabilities and be subject to the penalties provided for by law.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Through the website, its visitors are informed about the products and/or services of the company, while by filling out the contact form they can contact it.
The website may not disclose the content of the relevant messages to third parties, unless their author gives his/her consents or the law or the competent authority so requires.
- EXTERNAL LINKS
The Website may contain links to other websites controlled by third parties.
In no case is the website responsible for their content and the privacy practices they apply or for any financial or other damage suffered by the user who follows them.
Moreover, the website does not guarantee their correctness or their quality or validity, nor does it agree with or accept any part of them.
- CONDUCT AND ETHICS OF USERS/VISITORS
Users accept that the comments and remarks posted on the website constitute the sole responsibility of the person posting them.
The website may not be construed as accepting or endorsing, in any way, any comments made by users on its pages. Users are solely responsible for the content they publish, as well as for any infringement of the intellectual property rights of the content they publish.
If it comes to the attention of the operators or the website receives a signed notification concerning any damage or other harm caused to a person, as well as regarding any, in general, illegal use of the website or posting illegal content thereon, it shall have the right to promptly delete the illegal or offensive content.
By way of indication and without limitation, users are prohibited from using the website service for:
- A) Posting, sending, transmitting or installing illegal, harmful, pornographic, threatening, offensive, damaging, defamatory, vulgar, violent, abusive, racist or other reprehensible content or content that violates the personality, personal data or privacy of others, causes heatred or terror, or refers to the abuse of minors, animals, or incites the aforementioned, and/or the committal of any other criminal offense.
- B) Imitating any legal or natural person or false statement about the identity of the user or misleading statement regarding the user’s relationship with another legal or natural person.
- C) Forging or in any other way altering the elements of the website in order to mislead as to the origin of the content transmitted through the services of the website.
- D) Publishing, forwarding, transferring or installing content by a person who has no right to make the specific content available according to the law or under a confidential relationship.
- E) Publishing, forwarding, transferring or using any other method to install software or content of any kind (text, image, audio, video, animation), which infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party.
- F) Publishing, forwarding, transferring or using any other method to install unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or other content promoting products, sending unsolicited and spam emails and any other form of unwanted content promotion.
- G) Harassing in any way of the privacy and individual and social rights of other users in any way.
Additionally, the users of the website may not:
- use any language other than Greek or greeklish or English or French or German (in the English, French or German version of the website, respectively).
- write in capital letters.
- complain after being banned by the service.
- repeat the same text.
- harass and threaten.
- insert any kind of propaganda or unpatriotic text, or desecrate symbols.
- urge sexual intercourse or to offer money for any reason (prostitution, etc.)
- insult, offend, abuse and, in general, cause disturbance to other users of the service.
- advertise or defame (on other websites, products, services, companies).
- invite other members of the website to other websites.
Policy on Intellectual Property Rights
The users of the website may not register, change, distribute, reproduce, in any way, content which is protected by copyright, trademarks or patents belonging to third parties, without having previously obtained the written consent of the holder of said rights.
The Website may not grant access to any user who repeatedly violates the above term, after appropriate notice has been posted on the Website by the holder of the intellectual property right or his/her legal representative.
Without prejudice to or limitation of the foregoing, if any person believes that any of his/her works are copied or posted on the website in a way that violates his/her intellectual property rights, said person is requested to send a written notice stating the following:
- electronic signature or written authorisation of the holder of the intellectual property rights;
- a brief description of the work protected by intellectual property rights which in his/her opinion have been violated;
- the exact location of the website where the violation of the intellectual property rights took place;
- his/her contact details;
- a written statement that s/he, acting in good faith, deems that the action described constitutes violation of intellectual property rights or is contrary to law,
- a solemn declaration that the details s/he has provided are accurate and that s/he is the holder or legal representative of the violated intellectual property rights.
The website bears absolutely no responsibility for the content posted and/or published by users. The visit to the website constitutes responsibility of the user.
If the website is notified that the content it hosts, offends any third parties and/or violates third parties’ personal data, and/or violates third parties’ intellectual property rights, it shall reserve the right to promptly and without notice delete the relevant content and/or the user who made the relevant post and/or publication. This clause applies to any content users post / publish anywhere on the website.
The website reserves the right to remove content and delete users, for the above reasons, even without prior notice. The website may refuse access to its website to users if a repeated violation of these terms is verified.
Repeated violation of these terms is committed when the user has violated said terms more than twice and/or the user’s content has been removed for the above reasons more than twice.
The website also reserves the right to amend the permitted size and number of messages that the user may send and/or any other content that the user posts and publishes on its services.
The website reserves the right to amend, at any time and without notice, the storage space provided by its service to users and to temporarily and/or permanently suspend the provision of the service.
Under no circumstances is the website responsible for any loss or failure of storage or destruction of content that is kept or circulated through the service.
- LOSS – REMUNERATION
The user of the website shall be liable to the website and its partners, for any damage or loss resulting from the illegal or harmful use of the website, as well as from the use of the service of the website in an unfair manner or a manner that is incompatible with these terms.
- COMMENCEMENT – TERMINATION OF OPERATION OF SERVICE
The website reserves the right to amend and/or temporarily or permanently suspend part or all of its services with or without notifying users.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Given the nature and volume of information on the internet, under any circumstances, including negligence, the website is not liable for any kind of damage suffered by the user of the website while using the service, which s/he uses at his own risk.
In particular, the website is in no way liable for any damages, including, by way of indication, direct or indirect, special, accidental or incidental damages, actual loss or loss of profits, expenses arising from the use of its services or from failure to use them by any person or with regard to any failure to perform, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay or interruption of operation or transmission, failure of technical systems, weaknesses or failures of the user’s equipment, failures of telecommunication networks, even if the representatives of the service have been informed on the possibility of similar damages, losses or expenses.
The website cooperates with other websites (for example a blog) to provide users with specialized content, which appears on various pages as such, in the exact form it is received from its provider (partner website or company), without control or processing. The responsibility for the acceptability, accuracy, completeness, adequacy, legality and appropriateness of this content, including advertisements, in whatever way they appear, lies solely with the websites / companies that provide it.
The content and information contained on the website, including advertisements, in whatever way they appear, should in no way be construed as valid information, advice or urge to proceed to particular action.
The user further understands and accepts that by visiting the pages and using the services of the website, s/he is likely to be exposed to indecent, annoying, offensive, immoral, vulgar, misleading, illegal, etc. content. In no event can the website be held liable for any damage or loss suffered by its users, due to their exposure to such content.
Users visit the pages and services of the website at their own initiative and responsibility.
- NO GUARANTEE
The website does not provide any guarantee that the pages, services, features, options and content will be provided without interruption or error, and that errors will be corrected. Due to technical conditions which are not affected by the website, interruptions may occur, especially in case of temporary interruption of services. This also applies in the case of maintenance and updating works. The user declares that s/he agrees with such measures, which, as far as possible, shall be carried out outside the normal working hours and shall be notified in a timely manner together with the relevant negative effects to a reasonable extent. Such temporary unavailability of services does not constitute a defect. The website is not responsible for any kind of damage suffered by the user due to the use and/or unavailability of the use of the services.
Moreover, the website provides no guarantee that itself or any other partner site or the servers through which they are made available to users do not contain “viruses” or other harmful components.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND OTHER TERMS
If any provision of the above terms becomes contrary to law, it shall automatically cease to apply and shall be removed from the website, without in any way affecting the validity of the other terms.
This text constitutes the entire agreement between the website and the user of its services and only binds them.
No amendment hereof will be taken into account or will form part of this agreement unless it has been formulated in writing and incorporated herein.
In any case, the website reserves the right to amend these terms after informing its users accordingly by posting the amendment on the website and within the existing legal framework.